Monday, March 07, 2011

As I pour out my heart these things I remember,
You are faithful, God forever;


Needless to say, the weekend's been good.
With endless heart talks with so many people and yes, relishing the joy of God's blessing to me.
Sometimes it's so amazing to see how God's plans are so perfect in His own perfect timing.

Been spending the entire day at work browsing through university brochures,
not particularly enjoying the feeling of having to make choices,
inevitably reminds me of how I am growing up already,
so many things to worry about!
But yes, it's true that I'm not getting any younger.

Okay enough about Alevel talk,
I'm baking with the colleagues today!
Hahaha so cute.
But I'm gonna be so lonely when they all start leaving one by one. (Hint to you Penny)

Busy week ahead once again,
that's because I'm spamming driving three times this week.
I'm actually getting a little bored of driving already.
:/
Not good.

No comments: